2nd Trimester

11:34 PM

Aha, finally have time and enough energy to go do stuff online again. I have been so sick (throwing up almost everyday) and just really felt super lazy during my first trimester, but at least I no longer feel exhausted and nauseous. I get the occasional headaches now though. I guess you can't win all.

So, I'm 14 weeks now, still no bump, lack of appetite and I also lost about 4 lbs. I never thought pregnancy would suck like this. But I carry on. I just hope that the baby is developing healthy and on track because I haven't been eating and exercising like I'm supposed to. It doesn't help that I don't feel pregnant (besides the constant throwing up and heartburn) because it makes me nervous at times and stressing out is bad!!

If you've seen the movie What to Expect When You're Expecting, I'm Elizabeth Banks there. Hahaha!

You Might Also Like

2 Commented

  1. Aah, you're pregnant AND you got married? Where's the pictures?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAHHHHH Congrats!!! Married and preggy! Woohoo! 2nd tri is the best! Ako 6 weeks to go hehe cant wait! :) Nakakatamad talaga kapag 1st tri tapos pagdating ng 3rd ganun ulit kasi ang bigat bigat na. I used to watch pregnancy movies din like Father of the Bride 2 and Nine Months hehe. Enjoy pregnancy! Cant wait to see your lil bubby. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images