Surprise Updates!

2:19 PM

Jake and I finally got married! We didn't have the traditional church wedding because I really really want to do it in the Philippines (my sisters are still living there) and we had planned it this way anyway. We've been engaged for almost 2 years and we talked about just getting the certificate and then later when we get a house, we can do a little backyard celebration for Renewal-of-Vows and then vacation to the Philippines and celebrate there as well. But oh, things and plans change!



Another update is that we found out I'm pregnant!! Holy freak, yes!


I am happy but at the same time am feeling miserable. I did not expect morning sickness to be this bad. I feel icky and sick all day and it gets worse after dinner. I always feel like throwing up and already had 3 times. Trying to fall asleep with the feeling of food wanting to come up your throat is not very pleasant or relaxing. Like last night, I managed to get through it but woke up with a huge headache. I cannot wait for this to be over.

And oh, I know they said to wait until 13 weeks before you announce your pregnancy in case of a miscarriage, but almost everyone in my family knows already. Besides, I did not grow up like that. I remember my cousins and aunts telling everyone they are pregnant as soon as they found out. If a miscarriage happens, I think that I'll need their support versus me suffering alone. Right?? But I really hope that nothing bad happens to me and the baby. Please send me good thoughts. =)

You Might Also Like

5 Commented

  1. Hey! congratulations! It will all be worth it, just enjoy your pregnancy.
    I love your site, please update more.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Enjoy this exciting time with your new husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh, congratulations!~ ^__^

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Congratulations! Yiiippeeee! I am sooooo happy for you. That's really good news. Oh please, when you come here can we pleeeaaaseee meet? I missed you the last time you where here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nix! Sure meet tayo! Hindi ko nga lang alam right now kung kelan ako uwi. Pero I'll definitely contact you!! Favorite ko kaya yung sisig sa Gerry's! Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images