Work Face

3:20 PM

So I was busy browsing the net for beauty bloggers and keep saying to myself, "DAYUM, this girl is amazing!"  I wish I have the same talent in turning a just-woke-up face to ready-for-the-day face. I usually go to work with just moisturizer and tinted lip balm. AS IN BORING!! Mostly because I wake up late... LOL! But if I have a bit of time, I would slap on some powder.

But after clearing out my stash, I realized that when I buy makeup, I only test or swatch it for a few times and that's it. NO, NOT ANYMORE. I can't be wasting money like how I used to when I lived with my parents. My money isn't for my leisure alone anymore... it goes to food and bills now too. =( So, the only way I can justify my shopping is that if I actually use the stuff I get and not be forgotten and collect dust. And to do this, I figured that I have to wake up at least 10 minutes earlier so I can put a quick respectable face... LOL!

So, I played with my makeup to figure out a quick morning routine to get me work ready in about 10 minutes and here is what I came up with...

Playing with mah Stila palette, yo.
  1. I put on moisturizer and then liquid foundation using fingers.
  2. I don't bother with my brows because... isn't it obvious?? LOL! They're naturally thick and dark.
  3. I put UD Primer Potion on my lids. 
  4. Then wash my lids with a gold toned shadow. 
  5. I then pick up some dark brown and place it on the outer corner and crease, and sloppily blend it out. 
  6. Next is a shimmery highlight color that goes on the inner corners of my lid and lower lash line. 
  7. I pick up some brown shadow and line the outer lash line.
  8. I decided I don't have time to play with eye liners.
  9. Curl my lashes and add mascara.
  10. Blush if I feel like it, finishing powder.
  11. Last step is to swipe some color to my poorly pigmented lips.
Whatjathink?? You know how they say "my lips but better"... this is "my face but better" HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! Now if I can just keep a smile on my face all the time. My workplace can become very stressful and it seriously drained my happy mojo after about a year.. so now at work, I mostly have this stoic "I don't care about shit" face.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images