Lorac Wild for Tantalizer Collection

1:53 PM

I got this collection from Nordstrom Rack for $15 and since I wanted to get the Lorac Pro, thought I might start with this set to test their shadows first. It includes a little bag, quad, bronzer and lip gloss.

All four shadows have shimmer in them but Fierce and Panthera are more frosty which makes them ideal as highlights while Tigris and Saber for all over and crease shadows.

Saber sometimes shows up with purple undertones when I take a flash shot.

Top: Fierce, Tigris
Bottom: Panthera, Saber

 Tigris is more of a warm copper while Saber is a cool taupe.

The bronzer is so pretty to look at with its zebra pattern but the shimmery gold part is actually just layered on top, like so:

 This bronzer is VERY pigmented. I tested it on my cheeks with only a little bit on my finger, and BAM!!!! I'll probably wait til Summer to use this.

I like the design in the tube! And it smells so yummy, like marshmallows!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images