Steve Madden Blush Satchel Bag

4:40 PM



I wanted a new bag for work so I went to Ross to get a really cheap bag (like a regular cloth tote with zippers) but then I saw this blush colored bag from Steve Madden and I forgot what I was there for. LOL! Also, it was deeply discounted for around $36. I love the color scheme on it of blush, cream, and gold. I'm really into gold these days.


Zipper detailing is a little off on the left side which is probably why this bag was discounted. ^_^ But I don't mind. It doesn't shout at you and you don't really see it once the handles are down. What matters is... this bag is so cute and oh buttery soft!


It's so roomy, I can sneak in food and drinks to the movie house! Hahaha!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images