Stila In the Moment Palette

3:53 PM

I exchanged my Stila In the Light palette to this very pretty nudes-and-purples In the Moment version. I thought In the Light was really pretty but I wanted more colors to play with and this palette was just perfect! I like that it has a good mix of purples for pop of color and neutrals for a basic nude look.

stila in the moment
stila in the moment


It comes with 10 eye shadows, top row being purples, bottom row with the neutrals. And of course, a smudge stick which looks like black with purple shimmer. VERY PRETTY! I've only swatched it on my hand so I don't know what it looks like on, but I'm sure I will love it!

stila in the moment
stila in the moment
stila in the moment

I feel like this palette satiated my eye shadow shopping. For now. Hahaha!

I wish I'm not lazy and do a swatch fest here, but too bad.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images