Protect the Boss

8:41 AM

How did I not know that Netflix streams Korean dramas? All this time I've been trying to watch on my laptop and android (I bought a phone-to-tv cable just for this) when I can enjoy it on tv?! Holycamolysmokes! Anyway, I started watching Protect the Boss which is a romantic comedy I always read people rave about. I'm only on episode 3 but I already love this show! Lots of comedy in this!


I like that the show managed get me laughing (many times) even though it's a very cliché kdrama meaning it revolves around two things: love triangle and power struggle. It's not boring like the last few I tried to watch where I jumped to the last episode just after seeing the 2nd or 3rd. Aaah, looking forward to watching more of this later... ^_^

Plot from Wikipedia
Cha Ji-heon (Ji Sung) is an incredibly immature young man who is useless at his job as a director at DN Group, where the chairman is his father (Park Yeong-gyu). Ji-heon has a longstanding rivalry in work and love with cousin Cha Mu-won (Kim Jaejoong), as Mu-won is a mature, hardworking, and seemingly perfect executive, and the two both have a romantic history with Seo Na-yoon (Wang Ji-hye). Spunky and tough Noh Eun-seol (Choi Kang-hee) is struggling to find full-time work because of her juvenile delinquent record and poor academic background. After giving Mu-won a piece of her mind during a job interview at DN Group, she is surprised to find herself hired as a secretary to Ji-heon. Determined not to be fired from her first professional job, Eun-seol works diligently at putting up with Ji-heon's childishness and keeping him in check. As their working relationship progresses, they earn each others' trust and friendship, and Eun-seol helps Ji-heon deal with his phobias and prove himself capable of becoming DN Group's successor. Things get more complicated when Ji-heon and Mu-won both fall for Eun-seol, who doesn't want to get mixed up with either of them... or does she?


You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images