First Impressions: Revlon Nearly Naked 150 Nude

5:35 PM

Mr. J and I went out last night to get some groceries and since they were still doing the $3 off Revlon promo, I picked up a bottle of Nearly Naked. I chose 150 Nude based on research online (I love wifi! Internet while shopping! LOL!).

Here's how it looks in natural bright light.
Revlon Nearly Naked 150 Nude

I can tell you that it evened out my skin tone. But while it looks like a perfect match, it actually is a tiny bit off on me. My phone camera picks up the two-tone color more. Here you go:



It's subtle but I'll still return this and get Shell.
I think it's better to work with a lighter shade because you can add bronzer and blush.

Comparing it with the Revlon Colorstay, Nearly Naked definitely does not feel like a foundation. I think it acts more like a heavy tinted moisturizer. I read someone say that Revlon's other new line, Photoready BB Cream, is practically the same. The only difference is that the BB line only comes in 3 shades: Light, Light Medium and Medium. Also, this doesn't have that strong chemical scent like Colorstay. Eeyuck!

Anyway, this foundation has SPF 20 which means good for your skin but bad for flash photography. And my t-zone started getting oily about 3-4 hours after application. But that's without a setting powder so it might last longer if you "seal" it. I like that it looks natural on my face and that it doesn't easily transfer on stuff (except when I wiped my nose when it got oily, hahaha).

You Might Also Like

2 Commented

  1. I hate trying to match foundation to my skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review Sarah!

    I haven't tried the foundation, but the Nearly Naked Pressed Powder is amazing!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images