First Ulta Visit Mini Haul

8:11 PM

So I went to Ulta for the first time yesterday. They were doing a BOGO50% on Real Techniques brushes but the store didn't have the ones I wanted. Bummer! I ended up getting some other goodies:

BareMinerals Try. Believe. Love. Kit

BareMinerals Try. Believe. Love. Kit
BareMinerals Try. Believe. Love. Kit
BareMinerals Try. Believe. Love. Kit
I got another set since I had to return the kit I got from Sephora (I had the Golden Tan, too orange on me).




Stila In the Light palette

Stila in the light palette

I actually wanted to get the Lorac Pro at Sephora (for points!). The only reason I bought this was because the lady tested it on me and I felt like I had to get something since she was nice. Reviews of this palette seems to be good and this has a mix of matte and shimmery shades so I'm thinking of keeping it. (no?) Maybe I'll post a little review if I do.

Versace Bright Crystal

Versace Bright Crystal
Versace Bright Crystal
I like rollerballs! It's perfect to take to the office or out to town because you can re-apply discreetly. LOL!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images