New Face Brushes!

10:59 AM

Wow, feels like Mr. J and I have been shopping non-stop the past couple of weeks. He's going back to school so he needed new supplies, clothes and shoes while I am in this make-up phase. Anyhoo, I decided to get some new face brushes: Real Techniques' Powder, Blush and Expert Face brushes. They are so soft!


I've been holding off on getting these because I saw the Core and Starter sets on sale at our local store for $10 each and I wanted to wait and see if I can catch that deal again. But I really wanted to try them now so I ordered the Expert Face brush (to get free shipping from my Ulta order) and then I saw Drugstore.com was doing BOGO50% so I decided to order the Blush and Powder there.


Obviously, Expert Face is for foundation, Blush is for blush/bronzer and Powder is for setting/matte powder.


At first, I liked the idea that these brushes can stand on their own but I later realized that if you are in a hurry (or clumsy), it didn't really matter. Nice to look at, though.


Fluffy!!


Next on my list is to get new eye brushes. Still debating whether to get Real Techniques' Starter Set or go for individual ones like from Sephora or Coastal Scents.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images