Liquid Foundation

5:23 PM

I cleaned out my makeup stash last week and I decided to keep this two liquid foundations. The rest of the foundations I parted with were all too dark on me. I guess I'm fairer than I take myself to be.


elf Flawless Finish Foundation SPF 15 - The shade I have is Sand and it seems to be a perfect match. I love it for that. What I don't love is that even though it says Oil Free, I notice my face get super shiny a few hours after application.

Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily Skin SPF 6 - I for sure thought that I was a 310 Warm Golden but after spending time to really do a jawline check, it seems to be a shade darker. OH MY GOD, I had been walking around with an orange face!! >_<

(I just realized that I should have gone a shade lighter with Clinique Almost Powder compact. I'm not about to throw it away as I love it for no-time-for-make-up days, and I think powders are more forgiving compared to liquid foundation... right?)

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images