Moving forward, knitting on.

1:41 PM

I keep telling myself that I need to go back to school for a career change. I just don't have enough motivation to push through. I AM SO LAZY, YOU KNOW.


I started knitting, by the way. I just finished my first project - a dishtowel. I actually liked it a lot so I'm working on my next one which is the same pattern except I'm making it smaller so I can use it as a scrubbie. Yay!

Knitting with Sugar and Cream 100% cotton yarn.


simplest of all, garter stitch
The pattern I used for the dishcloth is SUPER EASY:

Material: 100% Cotton yarn.
Size US7 needles.

1. Cast on 4 stitches.
2. Knit 4.
3. Knit 2, Yarn over, Knit to the end of row.
4. Repeat step 3 until you get to 44 stitches (or up to how big you want your square is).
5. Knit 1, Knit 2, Yarn over, Knit 2, Knit to the end of row.
6. Repeat step 5 until you get to 4 stitches left.
7. Bind off and weave tail ends.
8. YOU'RE DONE!

I feel so crafty these days. I bought some watercolor stuff a while back but I haven't drawn on paper in a loooooong time. I need practice so I might start by making copies of artwork I like, then hopefully find a style I'm comfortable with and go from there. Umpitty-ump.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images