Hi!, Nails, Color

11:30 PM

Hi everyone! Oh yes, I'm still alive. I know I haven't showed up here for months (minus the other post I did a few days ago), yikes! That's because if I do go online, I usually only have a bit to say which means I head over to twitter. Well, hopefully, I'll be more committed to doing at least a monthly post.

So what's been happening lately? Well, my parents just got back from the Philippines and I'm so thrilled that I get to see them again! They stayed there for almost a year so I really missed them! Sad thing though is that they plan to only stay here for about 2 months.

Anyway, I bought this Sally Hansen nail strips earlier. Don't you think the plaid design is just too cute?


It came with detailed instructions, 8 strips per hand (varying in sizes so you can choose which fits best), a cuticle stick and a nail file/buffer.


It's pretty easy application. Just find a good fit to a nail, peel it off, press it on and file down the excess sticker. This is what my nails look like after:


Pretty cool huh? One thing I learned is that you will not find a PERFECT match so just go with the closest one and don't fret too much about it because it will look fine no matter what.

...UNLIKE my watercolor pencils:


Seriously, I thought they'd be more cooperative. Clearly, the red does not want to be watered down, and the blue kind of retaliated there. Maybe I need a better brush, or I need to resharpen the pencils, they could have dried out or something of that sort.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. I love these! They just came out here in Australia. They look so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images