This Time Around

10:42 PM

Written by Fermin Washington

Last time I moved everything went very poorly. I started packing right before the move, and everything got done much later than it should have. It was one of the most stressful experiences of my life, so I didn’t want to repeat it this time around. When I found out I had to move, I started planning immediately. I knew my husband wouldn’t be much of a help because his work has been crazy, so I enlisted the help of my sister. She is responsible and very organized, so she has been so helpful. She recommended some movers she used that are very reliable so I felt good to have that taken care of. Supposedly they are fast and always on time. Then I went to cabletelevision.net to make sure my satellite TV would be transferred on time. I already feel much better about the way things are going. I guess I learned my lesson last time. I can’t wait to be all moved in to our new place so I don’t have to worry about moving again for a while.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images