Yellowy Mustardy

10:02 PM

Oh noes, I think I bought too many yellow pants!!!

Source: target.com via Sarah on Pinterest
Stretchy corduroy skinnies from Target.

Stretchy twill skinnies from Victoria's Secret.

Source: ae.com via Sarah on Pinterest
Stretchy denim skinnies from American Eagle Outfitters.


Well, I'm still waiting for the last two to arrive so I don't know how they fit and look on me. We'll see if I keep all three. =P

xo.

UPDATE
This can't be happening! I just discovered rips on the cords, right at the back pocket stitching. Not fair! I really like how stretchy and soft they feel. =( I'll be sad to return it. They are really comfortable on! I hope there is another pair in my size so I can just do an exchange.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images