Still Swollen

5:41 PM

I got an impacted wisdom tooth extracted on Monday and for the love of humanity, I'm still swollen! Today is Friday. UGH!! I hate it. I HATE IT. Before this, I was perfectly fine. SOOOO I just went to the dentist to get weeklong pain. UGH! How twisted is that??? UGH!!!!

I am now taking Aleve with anti inflammatory in it, courtesy of Jake's mom. I really hope that when I wake tomorrow, my face is normal looking again.

I am one of the saddest out there right now.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. OMGIFOUNDYOU! Hehehe. I didn't know you started blogging again. And thank you for linking my blog. <3

    Happy new year sarj! I missed you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images