Booked for Disneyland!

4:19 PM

J and I finally booked our Disneyland trip! Yay! We are such a last-minute couple. LOL! So we are staying there for about a week (hay salamat) because last time we were in California, we only had one day to spare for a trip there. Super bitin ako! And, yes, we'll be enjoying Disneyland as kids!! I think it's a good idea to visit the park while we still don't have (impatient) kids in tow since I really haven't seen all of Disneyland yet. And being kid-free will mean that I can wait in line as long as I want and also won't have to level with a little one's energy level (nakakapagod siguro?).

We won't be staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel (reserved for when we do have kids-also, ang mahal!) but we did pick one that's just across the street.

Yay! I am super stoked!


Here's a throwback from 2009:

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. I'm so excited for you! I hope you're having the most amazing time! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images