Engaged.

11:07 AM


For about three weeks now. =P

Wow, I can't believe how stressful planning a wedding is. Akala ko sige sige lang. Find a place, pick a dress, invite people, celebrate. NOPE. Since we are both working, I don't think it's right to ask for our parent's financial help. It might have been that way if we were fresh out of college. So... we're planning this on our own with how much we're willing to shell out. I know for sure I don't want to spend big buck$$$. It's only going to be for a day and I am not going to buy some $2000 dress. Kaloka!

We already talked about the guest list and it comes down to about a 100 people. Wow! That probably will cost us $3000 on food seeing that most places charge $30 a plate. Yikes!! So, I'm thinking of doing an informal wedding and we could have a buffet style reception. That will probably cost less. But still $$$. Kuripot ako, promise!

I tease Jake that we should just elope to Vegas and have Elvis marry us.

Hay buhay. I hope I can survive this.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images