mini drugstore haul

7:00 PM

Went to Fred Meyer last night and saw that they were having a BOGO 50% off on Rimmel products and $3 off any Revlon.


Rimmel Scandaleyes Blamed Blue
Rimmel Scandaleyes Blamed Blue
I picked one of their new products Scandaleyes 24Hour eyeshadow stick in shade 009 - Blamed Blue. It reminds me a lot of the Smashbox liner I used to have. Very pretty color.


I also got this waterproof liner in a nude shade to use for my waterline. I read about this somewhere. :-)


And lastly, I finally purchased a Just Bitten Kissable lippie. FINALLY!! Hahaha! I chose the fan favorite "Honey" and I love it!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images