Unisom

8:10 PM


Sooo... I will be trying this OTC sleep-aid pill tonight. I hope it works. Haven't been getting a good night's sleep and rest this week. I'm having killer back aches on top of that. UGH!

  UPDATE:  
I felt it working a few minutes after I took the pill (a little like what the dentist gives you when you get your wisdom teeth out). Anyway, I had trouble breathing at first and it made me really anxious so I went online to check what was going on. It's supposed to be one of the "severe" side effects and thankfully it didn't last long. When I went back to bed to actually sleep, I was breathing normally again. (THANK GOD!!!) The product did say that you'd be sleeping throughout the night but I woke around 3am. I immediately fell back asleep though. Also, I'm a little sore still and don't really feel fully rested. So my conclusion: it helped me fall asleep but not stay asleep. I was hoping to have at least full 6 hours. I'd probably take it again on nights I can't sleep only to "aid" me to go to bed, like maybe when our upstairs neighbors are being noisy.

I know they have another product with some ache reliever mixed in. Maybe I should try it next time.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images