kitchen add-ons

5:57 PM

Oh holla!!! I received my Cuisinart hand mixer!!


It also came with a wire whip attachment and spatula. Hopefully, I will be making some deliciousness out of this recipe booklet... which I haven't looked through yet. If it doesn't impress, I can always look for recipes to try online. YUM..


I love how retro the color looks!

I also ordered this food chopper:


I already have a slap-style one from Kitchenaid but I don't really like it because food sometimes gets stuck between the blades and it's complicated to wash. This pull-cord Kuhn chopper looks promising. I hope it performs better.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images