Banana Nutella Crepes

10:38 PM



Made Nutella Banana Crepes last weekend. Man, I'm so behind posting pictures.

Jake followed this recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_BYOHu98fQ
It's from Jenny Jones. I had no clue who she is until Jake told me that she used to host this tv show. Anyway, here's the recipe:

Jenny's Crepes

1-1/4 cups 1% milk
2 eggs
1 cup flour (can be whole wheat pastry flour, all purpose, or a combination of both)
1 Tablespoon canola or vegetable oil

  1. Whisk ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
  2. Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
  3. For each crepe, lightly rub the pan with a stick of butter.
  4. Add about 1/3 cup of batter and tilt the pan to spread.
  5. Cook for about a minute until it loosens and turn over.
  6. Cook for another 10 - 15 seconds.

This recipe says it makes about a dozen crepes but not true in our case.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images