Product Testing

4:31 PM



Wow!! I couldn't believe it when Jake showed me what I got in the mail! At first I thought it was for my sister because she  was expecting a couple of packages but I remembered that I applied to take part in Self Magazine's product testing. They put me in category hair and sent me 5 full sized bottles of conditioners! I tried Fekkai Advanced (last bottle in the picture) and it smells really wonderful! Jake said so too. He knew I was testing these products but didn't know which one I picked first. I have to fill out a survey by January 6 (I think) so I will have to use each of these at least once in the next week. LOL!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images