Today Random

12:19 PM

Brunch for today is tacos... minus the shells.

Mmm yummy! This shot is taken using my phone. As long as it gets lots of light, pictures come out great! I tweaked the levels to brighten up the picture more.


Here's my E-PL1 with an M42 lens - Asahi Super Takumar 1:1.8/55mm. I am testing a new iPhone app called Snapbucket... and yes, it's from Photobucket. So far so good. It lets you edit pictures and upload via Photobucket and then posts it on your Twitter or Facebook. You can also email if if you want. I like it.


You Might Also Like

3 Commented

  1. I like your camera/lens! I'm gonna get a micro 4/3 thing by ... december? Pretty soon.

    Tried out SnapBucket as well. Does it really not upload in hi-res?

    ReplyDelete
  2. o go! go! go!! masaya micro 4/3. Medyo may learning curve lang ako to fully grip how aperture, exposure time, and iso work together... syempre hindi naman ako professional and hindi araw araw ng pipipicture. pero once makuha mo yung sweet spot.. okay na.. and iba iba for each lens. hayyy.

    yung snapbucket, yeah, yung highest resolution ng cellphone mo.. upload nya yung original and yung edited picture. pero may option ata sa settings na i-upload lang yung edited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will! Soon! I'm itching to grow out of my p&s --- I want sharper, better images and whatnot. Been hearing good things about the E-PL2, since mahirap na maghanap ng Panasonic GF1 dito. (Pero ipon muna)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images