Ginsu Knives

10:15 AM


I recently purchased a new set of budget knives. Of course I wanted the expensive ones but I don't think I really need them right now since we are not everyday cookers. I figured the basic kitchen knives would do because we're not of gourmet level just yet. Hehe!


This Ginsu Chikara has excellent reviews on Amazon.com so I bit. They were also running a 10% off promo when I bought it.. yay! It came with a Chef knife, Santoku knife, 4 steak knives, Utility knife, Serrated Utility knife, Paring knife, shears and a sharpening rod. (No bread knife...)

They are sharp and has a weight to it thanks to a full tang. I love how it's forged. No crannies in between the blade and handle; that's where rusting usually starts because of trapped water. The handles have a nice buttery feel to it.

The only bad thing is that the chef knife has a tiny chip on it already. I'm not sure if it's because from us trying out the steeler the wrong way or it came like that. Oh well, it will still cut no matter what.

Next, we're off to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a new cookware set. I'm eyeing the Cuisinart Stainless Steel that are on clearance right now. Double Yay. Off to downtown Seattle...

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images