Skin79 Super+ BB Cream Micro Review

9:26 AM

This is a super late post. I don't feel like doing a full-on review so this will be short. The Skin79 Super+ has a stronger scent compared to their Oriental version. This one is also a wee thicker but I find it easier to blend. It did not cover up as good as the Oriental though.



The thing I hated about this is the gray cast it gives when you take pictures. It looks normal in person but a whole different story when you upload those pics, OMG embarrassing!! Why is my face white/gray?? EW!



I got tanned a bit so the shade seems off on my hand but this BB cream is a passable-okay match to my facial skin tone... too bad it's not the case once cameras start clicking, particularly when the flash fires. YUCK.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images