messy place last night!!!

11:27 AM

OH_MY_GOD! Jake's mom saw our place (finally!) last night but it was in such a horrible mess... SO embarassing!!

Back to 6:30 pm earlier that day:

Jake just got home and immediately started straightening up the place while I was making him turons (plantain bananas with brown sugar rolled in egg roll wrapper).


By the way, they are soooo delicious!! I love making food from back home. Haaay! Crunchy outside and inside is sweet soft banana! YUMMO!!


Anyway, the place was neat and tidy except for the dining table which I was using to prepare the turons. I didn't finish wrapping all the bananas because I don't want to make a large batch if we're not going to eat all of it. Also, Jake had gone to the store to pick up dinner because I forgot to thaw out the shrimp for sinigang. Ay ay. So when he got home, which was around 7:30, we ate dinner, did not clean up, and watched Black Swan. It was already past ten, past our bedtime so I said I'll take care of everything in the morning since I don't have to go to work. BUT... about 20 minutes later, his phone rings and it was Josh asking about his car. Apparently, Josh could not get his truck started and had their mom pick him up from Alex's and that they're planning to stop by to get Jake's car so he can go to work. Before this, about two weeks ago, their mom had told Jake that Josh was thinking about asking him if he can have the car. Jake and I agreed that it's alright since we mainly use my car anyway. I don't like his car, it's so noisy, it has that loud obnoxious exhaust... ugh! Anyway, so this would be the night. The only problem is, since the car had been sitting for months unused, it needed a jump, and it was also parked in between two cars so they would have to push it out... and Jake was not too happy about being disturbed from his sleep when he needed to wake up early for work tomorrow. But in the end he said he shouldn't be pissed because it's family and he should help. Then, his phone rings again, it was his mom, it was so quiet that I can hear her talk from his phone. Her first words were "Do you know you're the best son in the world?" Haha!! I think she said it because he's giving his car to his twin after letting Josh have the truck (they paid for it together). So here they come, I didn't want to be rude so I also got out of bed to at least say hi to his mom. I also have this purple knife that I still haven't given to her so it was perfect. I told her too bad it's late and she probably wants to rush home after and that she won't see our place. Gah, what was I thinking? Because when they got the car jumped, their mom said "okay, we can go see your place while they're charging the car." Ohmygod, it was so embarrassing to show her how messy the place was. But she was nice and she didn't mind.. she said it's cute and that now she can visit since she knows how easy to get there was! She was also nice and cute about the knife I got her, she said she has protection on her drive home. HAHA! So yay! We got rid of Jake's car, and also a parking fee!! I'm not really sure how much we pay for it monthly.. $15, $20? YAY! I will ask Jake to get me a new lipstick. Haha!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images