USB card reader

3:49 PM


My little brother bought a new PC tower and he received this card reader along. He didn't want it and since I have the older Macbook (which means no card reader installed), I took it. Nyahaha. So now I can use the SD card to transfer pictures instead of hooking up my camera to the computer. It's such a hassle sometimes.

Oh, and I'm going out tonight with the boyfriend, his twin and a friend to watch this UFC fight. I really couldn't care less about these fights because I don't follow it but tonight is all about spending time with friends.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. gotta agree with you that its such a hassle to hook the camera to the laptop,i used to have this super old dell lol with no card reader XD anyway thanks for commenting on the kfc post,i tried not to have it often,just for times when i feel like stuffing myself silly,gotta watch the weight and try to eat healthy,and yeah probably coz were asians and most asians are naturally slim XD yay?

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images