Rosebud Salve

8:17 PM


(I hate how when I do email posting, only the picture shows up!!)

I received my Smith's Rosebud Salve in the mail today! I like it because the one I'm using right now (Burt's Bees) is tinted and although this comes out slightly pinkish, I think it's more clear than stained. It will be perfect on days when I work at home so I don't have to worry about smudging my pillows and sheets. I got it in tube instead of the traditional tin pan because I don't like using my finger to apply balm.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. Hi sarah! :D thanks for following and entering my mini giveaway! :) Btw,I heard good stuff bout smith's rosebud salve! :D too bad they don't have it here in my country :/

    anyway have a good day!;)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images