Drugstore Mini Haul

7:49 PM

Went to Bartell's to pick up some goodies. I was hoping for a larger haul but I don't really know what to pick (do I look for a foundation? concealer? eye shadow? body lotion? moisturizer? what do I want?) and I'm already taking too long and I know Jake was getting bored -- after all, our original trip is to the grocery store. Haha!!


I like the quad color for a base, shadow, crease and highlight. I asked Jake to help me pick a color and we both agreed on the Smokey Purple. Hopefully, it will blend well with my skin tone. $5?


I also picked up a Yes To moisturizer to try their line. There are 3 choices: cucumber, carrots and tomatoes. They are paraben-free and part of the proceeds go to an organization of some kind that helps teach kids how to plant and connect back to nature. This is actually pretty expensive for $15. Please don't make me break out.


And my last purchase is this Burt's Bees tinted lip balm and I LOVE IT!! 
They have 6 or 9 shades to choose from. $7.


We went to Fred Meyer's after that and I picked up 2 more items.

 Finally! A pink shade of nail polish that suit me well! YAY! SO HAPPY!! Only $6.


Ecotools eye brush set. $8.
I wanted to get a blush brush and kabuki, but I'll just go to Target tomorrow for more.


By the way... HAPPY EASTER everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images