new tops

9:34 AM

Was on my way home from my brother's when I went on a stop over at Ross.
Damn, Ross rocks my socks --- when I find steals!!

This top is surprisingly cute! I love how the pearls on the neckline give it a sophisticated punch!
$42 down to $5!

This tank has a cool mesh style back. And awesome neckline detail going on again.
$40+ down to $17

A very simple top with cutout flowers. Pop of coral color.
something down to $5


This one is a lightweight loose summer top. Dolman sleeved and very airy! Love it!!
something down to $5

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. Super love the grey top (iin the last photo). Too bad it's hot in here. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images