Ay ang boring naman.

12:43 PM

Oh hay nako. Bakit ang boring ng days ko? Seattle sucks.

I stay at home Thursdays and Fridays because I do image design work from home. I could go in the office but I don't really like getting stuck in a teeny cubicle. Naka-upo lang? Ay! I like being able to work in my jammies, eat on my desk, take tv breaks, stretch out in bed, anddd.. surf the web freely. LOL! Kaso lang ang boring because I'm alone. Jake doesn't get home until 4pm =(. And the sad sad thing is that I barely have image items to keep me busy. Hay buhay, oh boy, batchoy.

Random:

Yum salad. Thanks Jake.


Bought some green things for the kitchen.


Tried to make Ginataang Hipon but it does not taste like my mom's. =(. She said to use coconut cream next time.

And I've been watching Shin Chan since yesterday. Ah funny!

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. I work from home --- not just on Thurs/Fri but for the whole week! The perks are not having to wake up early, snacks, tv breaks etc pero it gets booooohring. The other thing about it is I operate on Florida time, so I hardly get out on weeknights now. Mas boring! :))

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images