girl stuff

9:39 AM

I recently cleaned out my make-up stash (not that I have many) because I have things that I bought but never really use and it's just cluttering up my tiny bathroom drawer. I have been looking around online for a new palette to replace them with - I prefer a complete travel friendly kit, just a little bit of everything so it's easier to keep and use. I also need to get new brushes.

Anyway, I saw Mia post her massive collection so here I'll show you some of what I did keep:

Smashbox Blush Rush in Chiffon. It has glitter factor that I'm not a big fan of. But oh well.

Three lonely lipsticks. LOL! I actually just had the middle one but was looking for a pink barely there everyday color. I wasn't sure if it would look okay on me so I picked up drugstore lipsticks to test. So far so good. Still want to get a different pink lipstick, maybe a cream or satin.

Pink and purple nail polish. Cheapo $2 each.
The pink one doesn't really show a color, more like a glaze with micro glitters. NO LIKEY.
The purple is just okay.

No more picture taking.. I'm hungry, need to eat breakfast.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. aww thanks for the shoutout! :)

    what lipstick color from revlon do you have? im loving the coral one :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images