Wala naman....

12:57 PM

Yesterday, I went to Goodwill to get some pots and base but did not find any that I wanted. So off to other aisles to explore and I ended up buying plates. This one I love:

Eeeyuck! Sorry for the bad lighting.
Gold rimmed salad plates, and it's from Pottery Barn! I hope they're good quality. I actually purchased another set - blue rimmed with blue green design on the bottom - but I don't have a pic of it. Next time.

Anyway... I baked a cake 2 weeks ago and it's still not done. I don't eat a lot of cake but I like the process of baking so Jake ends up with a whole cake for himself.



It's a chocolate cake with this mousse-like frosting. It's good but the cake is a little too airy.

Oh, and I have new lens on my camera! Whoop-whoop! It's a Super Takumar 55mm with 1.8 aperture. I am really liking it so far. It's so much better than my 35mm. I don't know a lot about lenses but I know the 35mm is wider and supposedly good for group shots. As for the 55mm, I like how I don't have to stand a few feet back to focus on things in front of me, i.e. food. I also adore the bokeh I get from this lens. Hay!! The downside is that because it's an older M42 type lens, my modern camera can't set settings for me, so I have to take a few extra shots to get the right exposure. That means, no candid snap shooting.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images