Taking that baby step forward.

4:08 PM

I have been so busy with work and all the year-end holidays that I haven't been blogging here. Sorry about that. But a little update for you guys... I decided to go back to school! Well, actually, I decided earlier this year but I didn't really work on it. I already cut my work days to 30 hours a week but that actually might go down more once I figure out how my schedule will look like. For now though, I am too late in applying for the program I want so I will have to spread the year for taking whatever pre-requisites I need. I saw that I will need to take Chemistry and Biology and since it's been a couple of years I last took them, I will either need to start from intro classes or dive to immediate ones and get a tutor to help me remember a couple of this and that.  I already finished my application for FAFSA so all I need next is to meet with the program adviser and plan out the classes I can take. Of course I have to work it out with my work schedule too. I am not sure if I will change shifts each quarter or just take a back seat and work as a float for now.

Oh decisions, decisions.
But this will be for the best. I'm just glad I finally pushed myself to go back to school. =)

And my fiance is also going back to school! I know it will be hectic and we will probably have to make a lot of sacrifices but I'm sure everything will work out in the end.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images