Skin79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream

3:07 PM


Fresh from Korea! I can't believe that it only took 10 days to get to Seattle!

I won't swatch this or make a full on review now because I'm lazy like that.

Skin79 The Oriental BB cream comes in one shade and is a wee lighter than my skin tone but I think I can pass it off once set with loose powder. It's not as creamy/thick compared to Missha Perfect Cover so application is easier. Coverage is also lighter. Packaging is definitely cute! I like how it's lilac and gold. I couldn't care less about the included cheek and lip tint even though that was what originally caught my attention. HAHA!

I can't say much about this product yet as I've only tried it once only to see how the shade looks. When I get the time and will, I'll write up a decent review. (but don't count on it...)

ps. I bought this from ebay seller judestore10

You Might Also Like

2 Commented

  1. I've always wanted to try this or actually just liked teh packaging! specially the blush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, such cute packaging! If it works for you, please let us know :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images