Color Profiling

11:29 PM

I hate how hard it is to calibrate my laptop's color profile. (╯︵╰,)

I want to print pictures and need to edit them for printing and I know that computer screens don't always show accurate colors. I wanted to adjust it to get the closest printed output settings as possible... but it's very very difficult!! Huhuhu! It strained my eyes doing that and now I feel like the colors on my screen are really off.

I decided to take another shot by comparing my Macbook's web colors to my iPhone's. I thought if I have another screen to follow, then maybe the prints will be at least acceptable. But also, I know that Apple's screens are lighter than PCs... maybe that's why my prints always turn out darker. AHHHHH I'm going to go insane!! I need to sleep.

PS.
Here's a shot of my nails painted with the Wet n Wild orange polish. I only did one coat. I know the picture is washed out. I'm not sure if it's just my screen or what because on my phone it looks a little more saturated. OH WELL SCREW YOU SCREEN THAT CAN'T GET COLORS RIGHT.

You Might Also Like

0 Commented

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images