Hi!

9:27 PM

Went to Sharis today. I had a small bowl of chowder and ugh, too salty. So note to self, never order that again. The strawberry milkshake was divine though.


Went to this little Filipino store near my place. They have the basic stuff so the next time when I'm craving for snacks, I'll definitely visit them again.


I was on a hunt for glitter filled nail polish and found this on sale for $.69, woohoo! But the consistency is so thick and the glitters don't come out as full as I want it to be. I painted my nails with a light peach color and added the glitters on top. It's okay for now. OH HAY.

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. i really like the glittery nail polish ! and wow 69 centt??!! O.o thats damn cheap !

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images