GO MANNY!

11:38 PM

Like all Filipinos in the world... "Manny! Manny! Manny!"

We watched Pacquiao vs Mosley over at my cousin's house. Josh and Alex were there too. It was a fun night... I wish he'd KOd Mosley though. Ooooh, and that call on Manny that he was knocked when it was clear as a very sunny cloudless day that he was pushed and lost balance. Uuuuhhh!! Even the commentators were saying it! Then Manny got pissed and started throwing punches! Hay nako! I was hoping for a more exciting fight with explosive punch after punch combos. But oh well, he still won and that's what matter. Every game I've seen, Manny always throw punches way more than his opponent. Gahmazing!!

But it's also good that there weren't any blood, kasi I get really nervous when I watch boxing. Nervous and excited and fidgety and basta! Pero my favorite is knowing that they fight for entertainment, that they don't let it get to them if they get punched or knocked down. Good sportsmanship talaga!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. We're visiting Jake's mom and probably hang out with Alex afterward. He's leaving Monday back to Serbia. But he'll be back Summer but he's moving again to California for MORE school. Hay, I wish I have the same drive. I used to love school. San napunta? Don't worry, I'll go back maybe sa Fall. Cross fingers.

And here's a pic of me and Jacob, just because. We don't take pictures that often anymore. Mahiyain bigla. Joke lang! Haha!


xo
Sarah

You Might Also Like

1 Commented

  1. I am always hearing about Manny, people love him here in San Francisco too. You have a really cute blog and seem very happy

    nice post

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images