Wet n Wild Mega Slicks lipgloss

12:55 PM

I totally forgot the color of this lipgloss. It' not on the tube. Sorry.


The color is a little on the frosty side. Here's a swatch.


I don't really buy lipglosses because they are usually sticky (ew, hair on lips) but this one isn't that bad... score 5 points!! It stayed on pretty long and didn't dry my lips. Yay! I'm surprised with the quality of this product because it's on the cheap side. I'll probably get it in another shade.

You Might Also Like

4 Commented

  1. Did it stay on even after you got kissed? *runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color :D



    xxx London & Paris

    ps: you can still join our Chanel giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, the swatch looks really pretty and pigmented! I always try to stay away from frosty glosses because even though they look fabulous in the tube, they almost always look terrible on my lips :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty shade!

    http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you are following me on bloglovin or GFC so I can follow back. Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images